With experienced as Master Mariner on various type of vessel such as Container, Bulk Carrier, Oil/ Chemical Tanker, LPG etc., We are supporting ship’s owner, charterers to supervise the shipment as instruction but not limited as below:
– Measurement of volume for supercargo/ Heavy lift packages
– Supervising & witness upon land transportation of Loading & Lashing inspections from Factories to ports or opposite
– Checking and collecting document of shipment
– Checking the capacity of vessel’s cranes, bell sling, chain. . .
– Checking dunnage and lashing material
– Checking vessel and transportation are suitable for transport and seaworthiness
– Meeting to Port Capt., Vessel’s Master, C/O to find the stowage plan is suitable for loading.
– Meeting to Port Capt., Vessel’s Master, C/O and concerning parties to the synchronous of entire activities of loading and/ or discharging
– Loading inspection and supervision
– Witness and writing the packages No. and position of stowage plan
– Tally of packages quantity
– Witness and supervision of lashing and securing
– Consultant of Port Capt., Vessel’s Master, C/O for stowage packages of supercargo/ heavy lift in order during loading
– Consultant of Port Capt., Vessel’s Master, C/O for lashing of packages of supercargo/ heavy lift in order
– Writing and report the defect or incident to Supercargo / Heavy lift cargo during loading
– Issuance of Incident/ Accident Report of Supercargo / Heavy lift to request Master and Concerning parties signature and stamp.
– Phone and contact with requirement personal for updating news and status of loading, discharging. . .
– Super Cargo Services