Scope of Crew Management
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skill, experience or ability to perform the job) and regardless of age, race, gender, religion, family status or disability.
- Treat employees fairly with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strength and needs, to help them achieve their full potential.
- Rewards employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- Abide by labour laws and adopt the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employees Practices which promote fair and responsible employment practices.
Our crewing services include:
- Coordination of manning offices and crewing needs for the vessel
- Proactive communication with client
- Training of crew
- Cost control
- Follow up of Protection and Indemnity Insurance
- Payroll service
- Ensuring compliance according to industry standards (medical, visa, certificates)
- Travel coordination